Dual Credit & Dual Enrollment
How Do You Qualify?
- Be a junior or senior in high school
- Submit a signed parental permission form
- Submit a copy of your high school ID card
- Before taking the test, make sure you prepare
- Most courses require that students be college-ready as demonstrated by the ACT, SAT, or the CCC Placement Test (see cut off scores below)
How Do You Enroll?
- Speak with your counselor
- Confirm your readiness for college-level course work via the ACT or SAT
- Complete CCC application online
- Have a parent sign the permission form
Once Enrolled. . .
Dual Credit students will receive the following from their high school and CCC:
- CCC student ID number
- CCC photo ID
- CCC student email account
- A visit to CCC which will include an introduction and access to CCC student resources such as:
- Career Counseling
Students in Dual Credit courses must pass the course with a grade of "C" or better to receive college credit for the course. If a grade of "D" is passing at a particular high school, the student will earn high school graduation credit, but not college credit.