Learn. Plan. Succeed
CPS accepts the following types of documents as evidence of a postsecondary plan:
- College Pathway: Acceptance Letter or Financial Aid Notice
- Military Pathway: Enlistment contract
- Employment Pathway: Employment offer letter or confirmation of continuation of employment
- Job Training Programs Pathway: Acceptance letter
- Apprenticeship Pathway: Acceptance letter
- Gap Year Pathway: Acceptance letter
Other evidence is acceptable for each postsecondary pathway. Students should consult with their school counselor to inquire about alternate evidence to meet this graduation requirement.
Kelly staff work throughout the year to help students complete this important requirement. For more information about LPS, please visit this link.